Table of Contents
Buy Penis Envy Mushroom Online
Penis Envy magic mushrooms are rapidly becoming the most prized of all the Psilocybin Cubensis mushroom varieties because of the distinctly visual, deeply introspective mushroom experience they are known for.
- Strong sensations of joy or euphoria, profound introspection, abstract thinking, tremendous lasting excitement, and feelings of connectedness to the world are some of the possible side effects.
- The reason this strain of Cubensis mushroom spores is so difficult to find is that less than %5 of the P. Envy mushrooms drop spores.
- The P. Envy mushroom is a mutant mushroom in a sense.
- It’s old and unstable, nonetheless, this is one of the greatest Cubensis spores available.
- It has a huge following of fans on the net.
- We have found many websites with entire forums devoted to this one strain of Cubensis, it’s that popular,
Penis Envy Mushroom For Sale
- It is one of the most popular strains of mushrooms that are in growth to date.
- Penis Envy is characterized by its strange appearance, with a dense, bulbous, and wrinkly stipe, and a cap that doesn’t open very much.
- It tends to look like a mushroom penis.
- Besides its higher potency, the Penis Envy looks different.
- No wild guess is in need, its phallus-shaped appearance makes it really something else
- The best thing is you can grow these magic mushrooms too.
- The P. Envy is a very potent magic mushroom strain that is known to have a higher amount of Psilocin and Psilocybe.
- It contains more ‘Magic’ than other Psilocybe Cubensis strains.
- The P. Envy is the strongest Psilocybe cubensis strain and is now available as a magic mushroom grow kit.
- You can grow the strongest mushrooms yourself!
Use of P. Envy mushrooms:
- Psilocybin mushrooms are the most commonly use psychedelics among people ages 34 and younger.
- A 2012 study of 409 university students in the American northeast found that nearly 30% of those surveyed had tried mushrooms at least once.
- A report from data collected in the 2010 NSDUH study shows that, compare to other drugs, hallucinogens.
- Which, according to the NSDUH, includes LSD, PCP, peyote, mescaline, psilocybin mushrooms, and MDMA.
- Contrarily, they were used by about 1.2% of the population of people 12 years of age and older within the past month.
- Interestingly, prescription “psychotherapeutics” are reportedly used illegally at a rate nearly 6 times that of hallucinogens.
- Surveys in 12 EU member states found that people aged 15– 24 years old use of magic mushrooms ranges from less than 1% to 8%
- In the UK, almost 340,000 people aged 16–59 had used magic mushrooms in the past year as of 2004/2005.
Effects of P. Envy mushrooms:
The effects of the P. Envy magic mushroom (including the sub-strains, like albino penis envy) are comparable to most other Cubensis mushroom strains, but with powerfully increased visual effects.
- 1-2.5g includes the increased intensity of emotional experiences, increased introspection, and altered psychological functioning in the form of “hypnagogic experiences.
- Perceptual changes such as illusions, synaesthesia (mixing sensory modalities).
- You may experience a change in your visual perception.
- Such as halos around lights and objects and geometric patterns, when your eyes are closed.
- Your thoughts and emotions will also start to change.
- Strong emotions are often experienced, good and bad.
- It’s recommended that you don’t resist these emotions in either direction, but rather let them work their own course.
- Many who do report strong negative emotions also report a simultaneous sense of calm acceptance and detachment from them, especially if they remind themselves that the emotions are temporary.
What is Psilocybin?
- Psilocybin is a naturally occurring psychedelic prodrug compound produced by more than 200 species of mushrooms, collectively known as psilocybin mushrooms.
The most potent are members of the genus Psilocybe, such as:
- P. azurescens
- P. semilanceata
- P. Cyanescens
But psilocybin has also been isolated from about a dozen other genera, Penis envy strains.
- Classification: Hallucinogenic
- Cultivation Difficulty: Moderate
- Substrates: Equine dung and Enriched Soils
- Temperature: Moderate
- Strain Origin: Vermont
Where To Buy Penis Envy Mushroom Online
P. Envy Mushroom can be purchased here on our website. We sell premium quality Penis Envy Mushroom with secure payment methods, so feel free to contact us if you have any questions. You must be at least 18 years old to buy from us.
- Shipping to United State, Canada, UK, Italy, Brazil, Switzerland, Australia, New Zealand, France, Germany, Japan, Russia, Mexico, Egypt, Turkey, Spain, Argentina, Poland, Morocco, Saudi Arabia, Romania, Kazakhstan, Netherlands, Belgium, Greece, Tunisia, Czech Republic, Dominican Republic, Portugal, Hungary, Israel, Bulgaria, Finland, Denmark, Slovakia, Norway, Ireland, Croatia, India, Armenia, Vietnam, Lithuania, Slovenia, Latvia, Estonia, Guam, Guatemala, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Jordan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea (North), Korea (South), Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, and many other countries.