Table of Contents
Buy 99% Pure AM-2201 Online
- AM-2201 is a research chemical on the synthetic Cannabinoids list. At the Cannabinoid receptor, it is a nonselective full agonist.
- Discovered by Alexandros Makriyannis, it is part of the AM Series of cannabinoid receptor ligands.
- It can be active at extremely low quantities, as low as 0.02g.
- The chemical has a prominent name in the research chemical industry and is considered to be the most potent cannabinoid class.
- It is a complete agonist for the associated receptors.
- Its active dosage is small in an amount such as 500 micrograms and therefore,
- it should be dealt with with extreme caution and care in order to avoid unnecessary inhalation.
- The fact that makes it an extremely wider receptor binding profile has always placed it at the top of the list of researchers.
- It is sold by BAC strictly for the purposes of in vitro application only and is not suitable for human ingestion.
- It is part of the AM series of cannabinoids discovered by Alexandros Makriyannis.
What is AM-2201 used for?
- This drug is usually consumed as herbal mixtures that may contain synthetic cannabinoid chemicals JWH‐018, JWH‐081, JWH‐250, and other psychoactive substances.
- These chemicals can cause non‐fatal and fatal hazardous effects on users.
- The presence of JWH‐018, JWH‐073, and AM-2201 without THC was detected in urine analysis in some cases.
- To its non-selectivity, it is useful for broad ligand binding assays into the affinity (potency) and duration of action upon receptors.
- Affinities are Ki of 1.0nM at CB1 and 2.6nM at CB2.
- This vapor is useful as it contains a high surface area, enabling efficient contact when applied to a membrane containing cannabinoid receptors CB1 and CB2.
- This product can be used by chemical catalog companies to analyze it using NMR, GC/MS, FTIR, or HPLC.
- Contains one gram of min 99%+ pure AM-2201 per order unit.
- There is no recommended dose since it is not for human consumption but is sold only as a research chemical for research purposes.
- The clinical effects of most new designer drugs like this can be described as either hallucinogenic, stimulant, or opioid-like.
- They may also have a combination of these effects due to designer side-chain substitutions.
- Like other designer drugs, the use of this drug can cause strong side effects.
- Therefore this drug is NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION but for SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH ONLY!
How to Store AM-2201:
- Keep it below 30 degrees Celsius.
- Store it in the original package, protect it from direct sunlight and moisture
- Chemists may also use it as a primary reagent for their specific studies.
- Systematic IUPAC Name: 1-[(5-fluoropentyl)-1H- indol-3-yl]-(naphthalene-1-yl) methanone
- CAS Number: 335161-24-5
- ChemSpider Number: 24751884
- Molecular Formula: C44H22FNO
- Molecular Mass: 359.435 g/mol
- Purity: ≥99% and Above
Where can you buy AM-2201 online?
- We sell premium quality AM-2201 with secure payment methods, so feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- You must be at least 18 years old to buy from us.
Why should you order AM-2201 online from us?
- Our delivery within the US will take us a maximum of 24 hours while international delivery to other countries will take us 2-4 days…
- We have an amazing customer service
- We have a 100% guarantee on delivery, so you are bound to receive your package.
- We have an amazing return policy. In a situation where a client’s package gets missing, we have a 100% return policy or a resend, depending on the choice of the client.
- We are Reputable and legit, growing our influence and reputation from referrals, quality, and speed of delivery.
- We offer great quality products for amazing prices, prices that won’t put a strain on your pocket.
- Our delivery is express and very fast, inexpensive and 100% discreet.
- Shipping to United States, Canada, UK, Italy, Brazil, Switzerland, Australia, New Zealand, France, Germany, Japan, Russia, Mexico, Egypt, Turkey, Spain, Argentina, Poland, Morocco, Saudi Arabia, Romania, Kazakhstan, Netherlands, Belgium, Greece, Tunisia, Czech Republic, Dominican Republic, Portugal, Hungary, Israel, Bulgaria, Finland, Denmark, Slovakia, Norway, Ireland, Croatia, India, Armenia, Vietnam, Lithuania, Slovenia, Latvia, Estonia, Guam, Guatemala, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Jordan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea (North), Korea (South), Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, and many other countries.